What are the Courtroom Rules?
- All pagers, beepers and cell phones shall be turned off
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the courtroom
- No food, beverages or tobacco products are permitted in the courtroom
- No headgear except for religious items are permitted in the courtroom
- Proper attire is required: No shorts, tank tops, bare midriffs, halter tops, flip-flops, and low-hanging baggy pants are permitted in the courtroom
- Please do not bring children to court unless absolutely necessary. Please arrange for a friend or relative to watch your child(ren) while you are in court
- Be on time, stand when speaking to the judge, only approach the bench when instructed to do so, do not talk to others while court is in session, and enter and leave the courtroom quietly