How do I report a Water, Sewer or Road emergency?

You may report a Water, Sewer or Road emergency by contacting City Hall at 706-864-6133 during normal business hours.

For after hour emergencies please contact 706-864-3333 to report the issue and City Staff will be dispatched.

Join the City Limits Newsletter!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the City of Dahlonega.

Thank you for joining!