Can I change my court date?

You may submit a request for a continuance on your arraignment date by contacting the Clerk of Municipal Court at 706-482-2701. If your Request has approved this continuance will go to the courts next arraignment date. A request must be completed before 3:00 P.M. on Tuesday prior to your court date.

NO continuances are granted by the court office for a Trial date.