Who may I contact to request new service or make changes to current service?

Applications with instructions for new service are available on the City website. To request changes to current service you may contact City Hall.

Join the City Limits Newsletter!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the City of Dahlonega.

Thank you for joining!