Request for Open/ Close of Grave site.

There is a new procedure for requesting an Open/Close of a Cemetery Lot. You will first need to follow the link below. Once you are there you will either need to sign in under your already created login or create a new login (top right corner). You may either search for your form or click on “Community Development” Then you may proceed to the online form called “Request for Open/Close of Cemetery Lot.”