How do I discontinue a public utility service?

When you are discontinuing service or making a change, please submit your request in writing including account number, name, and address. Customer must also provide a forwarding address for final billing information and deposit refund.

Join the City Limits Newsletter!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the City of Dahlonega.

Thank you for joining!