If there is a problem or defect with my garbage can or dumpster how can I get it fixed?

Please contact City Hall to report any damage or defects and request service/resolution.

Join the City Limits Newsletter!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from the City of Dahlonega.

Thank you for joining!