Vendor Registration Form Documents
Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved vendor with the City of Dahlonega. We are providing this vendor packet to be completed in order to place your company on the approved active vendor list for the City. The requested information allows us to comply with the City, County, State, and Federal laws and regulations. It is our intention to make this process as easy as possible.
The following instructions will walk you through the required documents that we require to be returned to the City in order to make your vendor packet complete. Should you have further questions regarding this process our finance department is always willing to answer your questions. Please contact our Purchasing Department if you have any questions about this process.
The following documents must be returned to the City in order to make your company an active vendor with the City:
- Vendor Application – Ensure that all the information you include on this application is accurate and legible as this is our primary way of ensuring we contact the proper people within your company.
- W-9 — Only remit the first page of the four-page document. Ensure that you include your social security number or the employer identification number and that this page is signed.
- Contractor Affidavit Under O.C.G.A 13-10-91(b)(1) – If you are a service provider, you must include your company ID number that is provided to you once you register with the Federal E-Verify system or indicate that you or your company qualify as exempt (no employees). Ensure that you enclose the original signed and notarized affidavit unless you are exempt (zero employees). If you are exempt a copy of your driver’s license will be needed to fulfill requirements instead of this form.
- City of Dahlonega Insurance Requirements – If you are a service provider, before commencing any work for the City of Dahlonega, furnish a valid General Liability Certificate of Insurance with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage. The City of Dahlonega, GA should be shown as an additional insured.
Insurance Documentation Requirements
A valid Worker’s Compensation Certificate of Insurance should be submitted evidencing:
- Worker’s Compensation Statutory Limits
- Employer’s Liability
- Bodily Injury by Accident – $100,000 each accident
- Bodily Injury by Disease – $500,000 policy limit
- Bodily Injury by Disease – $100,000 each employee
Auto Liability Certificate of Insurance (if auto used in the performance of work): Minimum $1,000,000 limit per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage. Comprehensive form covering all owned and non-owned and hired vehicles needed.
Professional Services Insurance (required by all professional services vendors): minimum $1,000,000 limit.
Links to Required Forms
If you have not already completed these forms, please do so. Only the first page of the W-9 Form is required.